Shaxon BM803SH-IC8-B, Category 6 Shielded Keystone Modular Feed Through Coupler, RJ45-RJ45
- Compatible with Shaxon and industry standard keystone plates and surface mount boxes
- Shielded for EMI/RFI protection
- 10/100/1000 Base-T and 10 Gigabit Ethernet compliant
- Ideal junction point for joining two shielded patch cords
- Easy snap-in installation
Shaxon's Category 6A Keystone style RJ45 female to RJ45 female feed through coupler is an ideal way to join two shielded Category 6A patch cables. Category 6A Keystone style feed through couplers snap into a wall plate, surface mount box or keystone patch panel to provide a junction point for backbone/horizontal network wiring pre-terminated with shielded RJ45 modular plugs. Keystone style jacks are designed to snap into any standard keystone port with no tools required. Category 6A was developed to support the emerging 10 Gigabit Ethernet specification and is backwards compatible with 10/100Base-T and 1000 Base-T. Category 6A is superior to Category 6 in bandwidth (500MHz as opposed to 250MHz) and utilizes higher twist ratios and more buffer space around the 4 jacketed pairs for better pair separation. This product features a Lifetime warranty.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 3 x 4.5 inches;
- ASIN: B006IKGZNW
- Item model number: BM803SH-IC8-B
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.