SainSmart UNO, ATmega328P *USB CABLE Included* for Arduino
- Power: Can be powered via the USB connection or with an external power supply. The power source is selected automatically.
- Memory: Has 32 KB (with 0.5 KB used for the boot loader). It also has 2 KB of SRAM and 1 KB of EEPROM (which can be read and written with the EEPROM library).
- Communication: Has a number of facilities for communicating with a computer, another Arduino, or other microcontrollers.
- Programming: Can be programmed with the Arduino software
- Automatic (Software) Reset: Is designed in a way that allows it to be reset by software running on a connected computer.
The SainSmart Uno for Arduino is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Uno differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip. Instead, it features the Atmega8U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter and has a resistor pulling the 8U2 HWB line to ground, making it easier to put into DFU mode. Specifications : Microcontroller : ATmega328. Operating Voltage: 5V. Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V. Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V. Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output). Analog Input Pins: 6. DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA. DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA. Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by boot loader. SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328). EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328). Clock Speed: 16 MHz. Package Content : 1 x SainSmart UNO. 1 x USB Cable.
- Product Dimensions: 0.94 x 0.78 x 0.59 inches; 0.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- ASIN: B006GX8IAY
- Item model number: 20-011-900
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.