[Compatible with Windows 8]UtechSmart PCI Express to SuperSpeed USB 3.0 4-Port Expansion Card with 5V 4-Pin Power Connector for Desktops (Upgraded version: VLI VL805 chipset)
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices;
- 5V 4-pin DC connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply.
- 4 USB 3.0 downstream ports for standard desktop PCs.
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8.
With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution for connecting to USB 3.0 devices from your standard desktop PC. USB 3.0 is the latest generation of USB technology, boasting enhanced transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps. Transfer videos, music, photos, and data files between USB devices and your computer at blazing fast speeds.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0: accelerated file access and transfer rates.
- Boost Your Peripheral Capability: USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card with 4 ports.
- Connect and Go: Connect any USB 3.0 devices to your PC.
Drivers for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32/64-bit) are included in the provided CD.
Drivers built in to Windows 8 (no install required).
It doesn't support Windows Server 2003 server system
1 USB 3.0 express card (with 4-pin power connector).
1 CD Driver.
1 SATA Male to LP4 Female Power cable.
1 User Manual.
This PCI-E card is powered by a LP 4-pin power connector or sata 15 pin power connector. Please confirm that your computer motherboard is equipped with either a 4-pin power connector plug or sata 15 pin power connector before purchasing. This is necessary to ensure sufficient power supply and smooth transfers, particularly for large data transfers from hard drive disks (2TB or above).
- ASIN: B00CBDZ1NU
- Item model number: US-USB3-PCIE-4P
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.